Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not Allowed! and Roes's Turn!

Not Allowed:

So all of you who read Not Allowed Thanks. So a new chapter should be up by Monday. I'm sorry for the long wait, but we had some family issues and we have to go out of town for a couple of days! So I'm taking the compture in the car and going to writing non-stop! Maybe I'll have 2 chapter's ready by Monday! Finger's crossed! Trust me though it's going to be worth the wait.

Rose's Turn:

Ok so all of thoes who read Rose's turn  dissapointed me on the last chapter! I worked my butt off on it and nobody reviewed!!! That is really sad! So like I said Sorry for not updating soon. Had some family issues and I am going out of town this weekend. So hopefull a new chapter y Monday. If I dont get at lest one review I might stop the story so please please review!

Thanks Love Yall

X.x Undead Heart x.X

No comments:

Post a Comment