Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome!!! This is the very first log of many! In this blog you will get all the deats on the books I've listed, (Spoiler Aleart!) on the storys I have wrote and anything else you guys want. Top Music is also going to be talked about! I hope you read and enjoy! Next blog might not be for 4 days because I will be out of town, but after that there will be more! Oops! I forgot there will also be pomes! That I myself wrote!

So toady I will just tell you about some of my stories. I have an acount on Fanfiction.net same name as here! You will get all my stories there. Or you an go to this site --> WWW. Fanfition.net/~xxundeadheartxx

So please check it out!

Lots of Love
X.x Undead Heart x.X

Song of the day: Three Days Grace- Over and Over
Word of the day- Fang (from Maximum Ride) a extreamly hot gothic boy! Also Maximum Ride's boyfriend. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment